Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Plan Going Success..

Everything i plan going smooth and success.. huhu.. I got my car license today and impressed me i can drive without other said "jue gear 2, jue gear 3" huhu.. very happy and Thanks To God and who contribute the money to me.. i will remember what he give and do to me.. 
my other plan.. This lovely holiday, not too bored because he with me.. when he open his eyes, i got the msg, the call and the sweet words.. i can smile for a long day just because one sweet msg.. thanks sygku, putraku.. so, i need to change my current behavior.. No more scandal, no more msg with other guys and the most important i being loyal and always love him.. 


s/s:- untuk menyintai memang mudah tp untuk di cintai agak sukar,namun apabila dia juga menyintaimu sepertimana kamu menyintainya.. kamu kan tahu hidup ini indah..

No comments: