Monday, November 22, 2010

i'm happy really2 happy now!!

happy.. just one word describe more meanings. i love to laugh to smile and more lovely to love u.. instead of that i would like to tell everyone in the world that i'm really happy with my life now. no more tears, no more cry at nite and no more misunderstanding. beside, i can be my self without cheating. huhu
He?? So amazing, can make me fall in love with his behavior and totally i'm really want him. i don't find any reason to reject him but i find more than 1000 reasons to fall in love again and again.. he really sweet, stay with me and take care my baby danish. respect my own privacy and most important he want to get closed with my family.. he and my family just like siblings.. he know how to tackle them.. he really want to be a part of us..
He loves to talk, so, i'm not bored.. he always give me advise and new information.. so, i'm updated. 
I just hope that he the one for me. He really on my list. He unpredicted and always make me smile and smile. with him, i really be myself.. the way i smile, my life, my style and everything that he see is me.. i love u yyg.. today and hereafter.


always look on my smile

we r together



just u n i..


No comments: